High-quality evaluations allow researchers to make inferences about the effect of policy change on important outcomes, and to identify the mechanisms through which interventions are likely to be having an effect.
CSRM have extensive experience in undertaking policy evaluations using a variety of approaches including mixed-methods, natural experiments, randomised control trials and policy reviews
CSRM have been involved in a number of policy evaluations including:
- Work for the Dole 2014-15 Pilot
- Narragunnawali: Reconciliation in Schools
- jobhelp: A pre-release labour market trial in 5 Victorian prisons
- Income Management in the Northern Territory
- ACT Restorative Justice Program
- Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) to understanding of human behaviour (Behavioural Insights) to the tax system, with a focus on Small-Medium Enterprises.