The ANU's Centre for Gambling Research is excited to be partnering with local service providers, Relationships Australia and Anglicare, on the Gambling Support Study funded by the NSW government.
The project is targeted at;
- understanding the experiences of partners (specifically women and female family members) of people experiencing significant harm from gambling,
- assessing the service needs of this group of people,
- developing a targeted digital infographic for support network use,
- improving understandings of how women experience indirect harms from a loved one’s gambling, and
- ultimately encouraging people who are experiencing harm from gambling to seek appropriate support.
How you can help:
We are inviting women who are partners or family members of people experiencing harm from gambling to participate in a short, confidential face-to-face interview. Participation is FREE and voluntary.
To register your interest, simply click here and enter your contact details. We will be in touch shortly to arrange an interview time.
Participants will be offered a $50 COLES voucher as reimbursement for their time. To check if you are eligible to participate please contact the project manager directly via email or phone (listed below).
For more information:
Vist the Facebook Project Page @ Gambling Support Study
If you have any questions about the project or would like to participate please contact the Project Manager.
Phone: (02) 6125 7679
Mobile: 0436 811 151